|Everybody Sport & Recreation|
|Our aim is to provide leisure for life through our 15 leisure facilities and departments including Health, Swimming, Fitness, Sports Development & Training Academy.|
|Play All Sports|
|Location of volunteer position:
|Play All Sports Assistant Volunteer Coach|
|Purpose/ summary of
|To support the coaching team in the delivery of the play all sports programme. Ensure all participants have a great time.|
|Description of tasks:
|· Will coach according to their qualifications or experience.
· Not over complicate or share too much technical information within the session.
· Put young people at risk by pushing beyond boundaries.
· Coach or train individuals outside of there outlined qualifications.
· Change or deviate from policy relating to Active Holiday camps.
· Treat all participants with respect and dignity at all times.
· Understand the varied ability and sizes of participants and manage accordingly.
· Adhere to good practice models, ensuring you are representing Everybody Sport & Recreation in the best possible way.
· Always behave in a professional manor with peers and participants.
· Remember the sessions are fun and we enjoy it.
|Time Commitment:||School Holidays|
|Level 1 Sport Qualification- Not a requirement but would be beneficial.
Come with a positive and can do attitude
|You will receive an induction into the various aspects of the role|
|Benefits to volunteer:||Volunteer ID Badge, Volunteer Uniform|
DBS Check (if necessary)
Trial Period (2 month review)
|Contact Information:||Everybody Volunteer programme: