Volunteer Role Summary:
The purpose of this role is to assist in the day to day operation and control of all the fitness activities within the Leisure Centre, encourage a friendly and professional atmosphere to ensure the public are properly guided and supervised at all times
Volunteers will assist in the Fitness suite performing the following key tasks:
• To assist the Fitness Advisor, and follow direction from them.
• Supervise gym areas and ensure service users comply with Centre rules and procedures.
• Actively participate in the promotion of the Fitness Suite and Leisure Centre and assist in any promotion, social activity or charity event to ensure successful promotion of the facilities.
• Assist the fitness advisor in assessing members of the public in relation to their capacity to use health and fitness equipment and induct and instruct in its safe use to ensure safe and appropriate usage.
Desired skills and experience:
• An interest in Health & Fitness
• Friendly manner, welcoming and efficient
• Reliable and trustworthy
• Sensitive and tactful nature
• Ability to work on own initiative
1 hour per week minimum
To apply please download the full job description and application form and return to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org