Our aim is to provide leisure for life through our 15 leisure facilities and departments including Health, Swimming, Fitness, Sports Development & Training Academy.
The Community Athletics session gives the opportunity for children to be involved with athletics regardless of their ability.
Volunteers will support the lead coach or duty team on site and tasks will include:
- Support the lead coach with the delivery of activities
- Support the lead coach demonstrate techniques
- Support the children by meeting their needs and abilities
- Help with the sign in of the participants
- Help with set up and take down of activities
Time Commitment: 1 hour every Wednesday
No specific skills or qualifications required.
The session will help to gain confidence with working with young children and being able to communicate with explaining instructions in a way they can understand.
For more information, please email:
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com