Welcome to Everybody
Find out how to join Everybody Sport and Recreation with our dedicated ‘Current Opportunities’ section with the latest vacancies and volunteering opportunities.
The Everybody Academy provides information on training and development opportunities for our staff and external individuals and businesses in Cheshire East.
Everybody is an independent, non-profit distributing organisation (NPDO) with charitable status (Registered Charity No. 1156084), we’re responsible for delivering leisure services in partnership with Cheshire East Council. You can find out more about Everybody Sport & Recreation on our main website at www.everybody.org.uk
- Change lives through healthy recreation
- Grow an ethical and sustainable business
- Provide a great customer experience
- Develop our people to be the best
- Build strong communities and effective partnerships
- Fit for the future – We will give everyone the opportunity to train and enhance their skills by encouraging people to develop themselves and others. Creating and promoting ‘careers in leisure’.
- Working as one – We will all work to the common goal of providing ‘leisure for life’ and support each other in all we do.
- Trusted and honest – We respect the value and input of every person and at all times act with integrity and respect.
- In the service of others – We will provide first-class facilities and services that are well-maintained, inviting and valued by our customers.
- Free to do our best – Our culture and business processes will support people to act on their own initiative – with innovation being recognised and rewarded.
- Caring for all – We will actively seek to involve everyone in all communities, working in partnership and with a passion for people.
If we can help achieve that longer-term ambition, alongside our communities and partners, we can be proud to say that we have helped change lives through the power of, and participation in, active recreation”
Andrew Kolker – Chairman of the Board of Trustees
Peter Hartwell – Chief Executive
Benefits of working for Everybody
- A contributory pension scheme
- Medicash active health cash plan
- Flexible working
- An Employee Assistance programme
- Occupational Health Unit
- Salary sacrifice schemes – cycle scheme, car lease scheme, child-care vouchers.
- Generous Annual Leave – 25 days increasing to 30 days after 5 years continuous service plus bank holidays.
- Career development opportunities.
- Good training prospects.